The Training Services team at 3PL Central created the 3PL Central University training program to provide you with easily consumable training resources, such as instructor-led training webinars and on-demand training videos, in an effort to help increase your product knowledge at your own pace and convenience.
This article reviews how to register for live training webinars and watch on-demand training videos from 3PL Central University.
Skip Ahead: Use the following links to skip to the relevant guidelines below.
To access 3PL Central University from 3PL Warehouse Manager, select Training Resources from the Customer Central drop-down menu within the support navigation header.
Once you are directed to the 3PL Central University homepage, scroll past the page description to locate the sections titled 'Upcoming events' and 'On demand events'.
Register for live training webinars
All live training webinars are listed in the 'Upcoming events' section, where you can also view the associated training topic, date(s), duration, and instructor(s) hosting each webinar.
- Once you find a topic you're interested in, click Register now.
This opens the registration page where you can view the description of the webinar and other event details.
- At the top of the page, enter your email address, then click Register now.
Once you register, you will receive an email that contains your personal access link for the training event. Feel free to select your email provider at the bottom of the email message to add the event to your calendar.
We recommend joining the webinar a few minutes early to ensure your speakers and microphone are working as expected. Each training webinar ends with a Q&A session, and we wouldn't want you to miss out on getting your questions answered.
Watch on-demand training videos
All pre-recorded webinars and training videos are listed in the 'On demand events' section of the 3PL Central University homepage with the relevant training topic and video duration.
- If you see a topic you're interested in, click Watch now.
- Enter your email address at the top of the page, then click Watch now.
- Once registered, you can click Access webinar on the registration page to watch the training video immediately. You can also use the access link sent to your email to watch the video at a later time.