Currently in beta, the Order Summary Dashboard allows you to track your warehouse's fulfillment pace on a given day. This article reviews how to configure and interpret the Order Summary Dashboard.
To access this dashboard, you must have the following permission assigned to your user role: Data Insights Module > Operations Dashboard > Order Summary.
Skip Ahead: Use the following links to skip to the relevant guidelines below.
- Step 1: Apply search criteria
- Step 2: Configure dashboard
- Step 3: Understand the dashboard elements
Step 1: Apply search criteria
The Pending Order Filters container in the left pane allows you to refine the dashboard data by specifying a warehouse, customer(s), and order status. By default, the 'Inventory Allocated' filter is set to "Sufficient" because the current iteration of the Order Summary Dashboard only reports on fully allocated orders.
You can also clear applied search criteria by clicking Reset.
These filter options are consistent with those you find on the Find Orders page, so you can always verify the order volumes seen here using the same filter criteria in Find Orders.
Smart User Tip: Click the collapse icon in the top-right corner to hide the search filters and maximize viewing space for the dashboard.
Step 2: Configure dashboard
The order summary data is based off of your configured start and cutoff times. To set your Start of Day, Order Cutoff, and Fulfillment Cutoff times for the selected warehouse, drag-and-drop the circular slider settings located in the X axis of the dashboard chart.
The Order Summary Dashboard automatically refreshes every minute to ensure you're seeing the most recent data.
Step 3: Understand the dashboard elements
There are several elements of the Order Summary Dashboard that you need to be familiar with.
Date picker + Refresh button
At the top of the dashboard, you can find the date picker to view order summaries for a specific day and the Refresh button. The dashboard automatically refreshes every minute, but you can use the Refresh button as needed to ensure you're always seeing the latest data.
Your key performance indicators (KPIs) are outlined in the bar graph at the top of the dashboard.
- Total at Start: Number of fully allocated orders you started off with at the beginning of the day (based on the Start of Day configuration)
- New: Number of fully allocated orders received after the configured Start of Day
- Total Closed: Number of fully allocated orders closed after the configured Start of Day, up until the configured Fulfillment Cutoff
To the right of the bar graph, you can find the total number of 'Remaining Orders'. This total aligns with the 'Pending After Order Cutoff' data point in the graph (explained below) to display the number of orders that were received prior to the configured Order Cutoff time and not closed before the configured Fulfillment Cutoff time.
The chart legend is listed at the bottom of the dashboard to help you understand the data points.
- Pending Orders: Number of fully allocated orders at the specified time
- Closed Orders: Number of fully allocated orders closed at the specified time
- Fulfillment Pace: Number of fully allocated orders you have closed in an hour
- Pending After Order Cutoff: Number of fully allocated orders received before the configured Order Cutoff time and not closed before the configured Fulfillment Cutoff Time
You can also view the exact numerical data for a specific hour in the day by hovering your mouse over the dashboard.