3PL Warehouse Manager's Support Portal allows for full visibility into your warehouse's support cases. You can submit and view support cases at any time, as well as have quick access to Customer Central. This single sign-on experience is integrated within 3PL Warehouse Manager and never requires you to log in to a different application.
This article reviews how to navigate the Support Portal and all the ways you can interact with your cases.
To learn more about accessibility and general information relevant to submitting support cases, please refer to our Support Portal FAQs.
Skip Ahead: Use the following links to skip to the relevant guidelines below.
- Understand the navigation menu
- Create new cases
- Manage existing cases
- Review closed cases
You can choose to watch the following video that outlines how to navigate the Support Portal*, or feel free to read the written guidelines below.
*Note we have made several minor UI changes since creating this tutorial video—namely, you can now access each Customer Central resource using the support navigation header.
To access the Support Portal in 3PL Warehouse Manager, select Customer Central > Support Portal from the support navigation header.
Continue reading below to learn about each functionality available in the Support Portal.
Understand the navigation menu
Before you begin interacting with your support cases, it's important to familiarize yourself with the navigation in the Support Portal.
At the very top of the page, the light-blue support navigation header provides access to each Customer Central resource and displays our Support phone number (our phone number should be used to contact us for urgent issues).
Below the support navigation header is the main navigation menu, which contains links to each Support Portal page and a search functionality that allows you to search for a specific support case.
Create new cases
You can create a new support case directly from the Support Portal by selecting Create A Case and completing each field.
You are required to fill out three fields on the form.
- For Subject, provide a short summary of the issue.
- For Description, describe your issue in detail—please provide exact replication steps where possible.
- For Major Product Area, use your best judgment to categorize your current issue. This ensures the case is sent to the correct team.
Optional: You can also upload up to 10 relevant files to help our Support Engineers troubleshoot your issue by clicking Upload File at the bottom of the form. You have the following upload options to select from:
- Upload File: Button to upload a file directly from your device
- Owned by Me: Section that contains all files you've uploaded to existing support cases
- Shared with Me: Section that contains all files that Support Agents have shared with you
- Recent: Section that contains all files you've recently opened within the Support Portal
- Following: Not functional within the Support Portal
Please note that the 'Upload File' button is the only option for attaching a file once your case is created.
Once you submit the case, you are redirected to the open case and receive an automated confirmation email. The case is also accessible from 'My Open Cases', which is reviewed below.
Manage existing cases
To manage your existing support cases, select My Open Cases from the Support Portal homepage.
- A list of your Open Cases displays with specific information, including when the case was opened, the case number, the subject of the case, and the current status of the case.
- On the far-right, you'll see the Case Status Definitions, which details each case status and contains a button to create a new case directly from this page.
- To view a support case, click on the relevant Case Number or Subject.
From here, you can interact with the case by adding a comment or attaching a file. Continue reading below for guidelines on each of these options.
Add a comment
To add a new comment to the support case, do the following:
- Click New in the top-right of the Case Comments section.
- Enter your comment, then click Add.
- The comment appears as most recent under Case Comments.
Once added, you cannot modify or delete a comment.
Attach a file
To attach a file to the support case, use the following steps.
- Click Upload Files in the Files section.
- Use < Ctrl > on your keyboard to select multiple files at once. After you select your file(s), a progress tracker displays.
- Click Done to complete. A confirmation message displays, and the files appear in the Files section of the case.
Alternatively, for a simpler upload, you can drop your files directly from the relevant folder on your device—see below.
To delete a file, click Delete next to the attachment.
Review closed cases
You can view your closed support cases by clicking My Closed Cases from the Support Portal homepage.
- Similar to your open cases, a list of your Closed Cases display with the case number, the subject of the case, and the date/time it was closed.
- On the far-right, you'll see an explanation of the Closed status and a note as to why some cases may not appear on this page.
If you need to re-open a closed support case, simply reply to the email where case correspondence occurred. If you need help finding a relevant email in your inbox, use the associated case number or subject to search for the latest correspondence.