The Stock Status Report allows you to review all your inventory items by customer.
Your customers can also view this report if you grant the 'Reports 1' permission to their role on the Manage Roles page, located in the 'Administration Module' permission set under Reports.
- Navigate to Reports > Stock Status.
- Optional: If you want a detailed item selection, you can choose which items you want to display on the report by checking the 'Filter by Items' selection box.
- Select the relevant customer and warehouse from the drop-down menus.
- To narrow the SKU results, fill out the relevant SKU search filters, then click Refresh Grid.
- Continue to Step 4.
- Select the relevant Customer Name and Warehouse from the grid. To select multiple customers, use < Ctrl > on your keyboard to multi-select.
- Select the relevant End Date.
- Specify if you want to 'Show Reorder Categories' to color-code the items that are near minimum or maximum capacity.
- Specify whether you want to run a 'Summary' or 'Detailed' report.
The detailed report will break down the Stock Status Report identifying each SKU and individual qualifiers, whereas the summary report will only display values for the SKU as a whole.
- Specify whether you'd like to 'Show All (include zero OnHand)' or 'Show Inactive (include Inactivated Items)' to expand your search results—the system default is active SKUs with on-hand inventory only.
- Click Run Report.
The report will generate with the following columns:
- SKU: the item’s SKU entered in item setup
- Qualifier: the item’s qualifier entered in item setup
- Description: the item’s description entered in item setup
- OnHand: total number of primary units in the warehouse
- Allocated: total number of primary units currently allocated to open orders
- Quarantined: total number of primary units placed in a quarantined location
- Available: total number of primary units available to ship
- UOM: the item’s unit type entered in item setup
- Variable Available: total number of secondary units available to ship
- V. UOM: the item's secondary unit type entered in item setup
- Dim Qty: total number of packaging units
- Dim UOM: the item’s packaging unit of measure entered in item setup
- Packed: the number of primary units that are packed for shipment
- Cu Ft: the cubic feet of the item entered in item setup
- Lbs: the weight in pounds of the item entered in setup
- Over: the total quantity which is unavailable and thus overallocated (also referred to as back-ordered)
- Reorder Category: denotes whether minimum quantities have been reached (based on item setup)