Notice: This article is currently pending optimization. For more info, please refer to Content Optimization Effort.
The Manage Carriers page lets you view and manage your shipping carrier and service value options in the system.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Carriers.
- To add a carrier, click Add, fill out each field, then click Save.
Please note that, once created, the carrier's 'Code' cannot be modified.
- To edit a carrier, select a carrier from the grid, then click Edit. Make your changes, then click Save.
- To manage a carrier’s service values, click Services.
- To add a service, click Add, fill out each field, then click Save (or Save & New to add another service).
- To edit a service, click the edit icon, make your changes, then click Save.
- To edit the order of the services, select a service, then specify Move Up or Move Down.
- To refresh the grid for any changes that have been made, click Refresh Grid.
- To delete a service, select a service, then click Delete.
- To delete a carrier, select a carrier from the grid, click Delete, then click OK to confirm.
- To inactivate a carrier, select a carrier from the grid, then click Inactivate.
- To activate an inactive carrier, check Show Inactive Carriers above the grid, select a carrier, then click Activate.