Typically used in conjunction with fulfillment invoicing, the Manage Pricing page allows you to edit or define the Sell Price for multiple SKUs at a time. This article reviews how to batch-update item prices using the Manage Pricing page.
To access the Manage Pricing page, you must have the Pricing feature enabled for your account under Admin > Settings. Once enabled, you also need the following permission assigned to your user role: Customer Module > Customer Items > Manage Item Pricing.
- Navigate to Items > Manage Pricing in 3PL Warehouse Manager, then select a customer from the drop-down menu.
- Select a search field from the drop-down list, then enter the value to search for in the adjacent field. Click the green plus button, then repeat this step to apply additional search criteria.
- Click Search to populate the items that match your specified search criteria.
- In the 'Change Price' grid column, enter the new sell price for each item as needed.
- Click Save to apply the updated price(s) on the item(s).