Typically used in conjunction with fulfillment invoicing, the Manage Pricing page allows you to edit or define the Sell Price for multiple SKUs at a time. This article reviews how to batch-update item prices using the Manage Pricing page.
To access the Manage Pricing page, you must have the Pricing feature enabled for your account—please contact your CSM for additional information. Once enabled, you also need the following permission assigned to your user role: Customer Module > Customer Items > Manage Item Pricing.
- Navigate to Items > Manage Pricing in 3PL Warehouse Manager, then select a customer from the drop-down menu.
- Select a search field from the drop-down list, then enter the value to search for in the adjacent field. Click the green plus button, then repeat this step to apply additional search criteria.
- Click Search to populate the items that match your specified search criteria.
- In the 'Change Price' grid column, enter the new sell price for each item as needed.
- Click Save to apply the updated price(s) on the item(s).