Notice: This article is currently pending optimization. For more info, please refer to Content Optimization Effort.
3PL Warehouse Manager allows you to upload items for your item inventory. This feature may require an additional setup and monthly fee on some subscription plans. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
Uploaded images must be 262 x 262 pixels. If they do not meet this requirement, the images will be scaled up or down automatically. The thumbnail images shown in the grid are automatically generated from the full-sized image.
Navigate to Items > Manage Item Images, then select a relevant customer.
You can upload item images through one of two different methods:
- If you want to upload more than one image at a time, click Batch Upload.
- For this option to work correctly, you need to make sure your image file names match the SKUs in the system—i.e. if you select an image file named “MySKU.jpg”, the image will be automatically attached to SKU “MySKU” if it exists.
- Use < Ctrl > or < Shift > on your keyboard to multi-select the images.
- Once you select all the item images that you need, click Open.
- If you want to upload one image at a time, find the item that you want to add an item image to, then click Upload. Do this for each image.
Once you select your item image(s), they are uploaded into the system as thumbnails.