Notice: This article is currently pending optimization. For more info, please refer to Content Optimization Effort.
The Move Items page allows you to move items from one warehouse location to another. If you utilize scanning operations in your facility, we recommend moving items via SmartScan instead—see Moving Inventory for more information.
Please note that using this function will move items off a MU. If you want to instead move full pallet quantities between locations, see Moving Movable Units instead.
- Navigate to Inventory > Move Items.
- Specify a Customer, Warehouse, and SKU from the drop-down menus. These are the only required fields—fill out the others as needed, then click Select.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to move from the grid, using < Ctrl > or < Shift > to multi-select.
- Enter the 'Qty to move', then select the 'New location' from the drop-down menu.
- Click Move to move the item(s) and refresh the grid.