If a purchase order has a large quantity of line items or your customer is providing a spreadsheet, you can use the Purchase Order Import Template to enter the PO(s) into 3PL Warehouse Manager. (Please read the instructions located within the template before you attempt to import with the guidelines below.)
This article reviews how to import a purchase order.
You must have purchase orders enabled for your account, as well as for each relevant customer to continue. In addition, before you can import your first PO, you must contact Support so we can enable the importing functionality for you.
- Navigate to Purchase Orders > Import Purchase Order.
- Select a customer from the drop-down menu.
- Click Browse, then double-click the file from your desktop.
- Click Import, and a preview of the imported data will appear in the text boxes.
- Click Create to enter the PO(s) into the system.
Once a purchase order is created, you can access all open purchase orders under Purchase Orders > Manage Purchase Orders.