If you need to void an active shipping label, you can do so from the Small Parcel homepage.
Before you attempt to void a shipping label, ensure the following requirements have been met:
- The label was previously generated in the system
- The label has not been scanned/delivered by the shipping carrier
- Less than 90 days have passed since the initial print date—depending on the carrier, this timeline can sometimes be up to 30 or 60 days
- To void a shipping label, navigate to the Small Parcel homepage.
- Select one or more orders from the grid, using < Ctrl > or < Shift > to multi-select, then click Manage > Void Labels.
A confirmation message notifies you that the void is in progress, then a success message appears once the void is complete. Once complete, the system removes the tracking number from the order and you can reship the package as needed.